Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josh!

The Oreo ice cream cake!

I only posted this pic to show off my favorite cake plate, so cute!

The top of the cake


Holy forest fire!!

Yep, Tater helped blow out the candles!

Every party has a pooper...!

Awwww!!

I love the piggy!

Isn't he a joy?! Such a lovely pose!

Saturday, 2/21 was Josh's birthday and we had a blast! Thanks to his parents, we were able to out and celebrate Josh-style...with food! We went to Famous Dave's, where he ordered a full rack of ribs and forbade me to inform our server that it was his birthday (he didn't want them to sing to him - what a chicken!). Even though he didn't want to be embarrassed, somehow I earned the title, "Fuji-mama, Jr." because I took pictures of him with his ribs...and I loved every minute of it! I made Josh an ice cream cake, because it combines two of his loves, ice cream and cake! He wanted me to use Oreo ice cream, so I made the cake look like a giant (like quadruple stuff) Oreo! It was too cute and I do have to admit that I even impressed myself! I am so grateful to have such a loving and fun husband, he is the greatest! I love you, honey...happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment