...in Texas!! We are moving to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area next weekend (actually on our 1 year anniversary!) Economically things have not been working out for us here and there are so many more opportunities for us in Texas, so we are acting on faith and headin' south! We know it is the right step for us and we are so thankful to Josh's sister Nicky and her family for opening their home to us. It will definitely be an adventure (as I'm sure you will see in the pictures I will post) but, that's what life is all about, right??
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your too funny. The accent hmmmm I can't promise anything. It just happens. I don't think I will ever talk you into being a true texan though. I do hope you will love the people and that the opportunities will be unimaginable. How fun will it be to have family close by to take lots of pictures and form lots of memories.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Happy moving (if that's even possible...) And happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYee-Haw! Everyone I know is moving to Texas right now. It's always exciting with a little anxiety to make such a big change. Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete