Well, it's happened...I think I've gone nuts!! Last week, I got some wild hair and decided to do Personal Progress again! Here's the thing: I've already done it. I earned my medallion in May 1995. But, now being in Young Womens and seeing that not too many of the youth even care to do it, I have taken the challenge to earn another medallion. The program has changed and it is now a lot easier to earn, so I am working on it! I started a week ago and already have seen what an inspired program it is. So, I will keep you posted on my progress...yay!!Sunday, January 24, 2010
I'm Personally Progressing!!
Well, it's happened...I think I've gone nuts!! Last week, I got some wild hair and decided to do Personal Progress again! Here's the thing: I've already done it. I earned my medallion in May 1995. But, now being in Young Womens and seeing that not too many of the youth even care to do it, I have taken the challenge to earn another medallion. The program has changed and it is now a lot easier to earn, so I am working on it! I started a week ago and already have seen what an inspired program it is. So, I will keep you posted on my progress...yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you. I hope your example gets some of those YW moving. An added bonus is that new necklance is quite nice.
ReplyDelete