Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!

Being new to Texas, I haven't ever experienced anything quite like the explosion of wildflowers that spring brings. It's really pretty and I love the fields of bluebonnets I pass on my way home from work. I love it!
On the other hand, I am SO not a fan of all the dang pollen in the air here...my allergies are on overload! I have been coughing (just ask Josh) and sneezing for weeks! It's insane!
So, for now, I will continue to pop the anti-histamines and speak with a husky voice...ugh, it's great! I'm thinking we should have bought stock in Kleenex too...

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! What a site to see every day.
    I too have had those darn allergies and this year has been worse than years in the past. I'll pray for you to survive and get over them.

    ReplyDelete