Happy Anniversary! Sweet post and I love those pear cookies at your wedding - super cute. May 30th - what a great day for a wedding! I was married on Sept. 30th but really wanted June 30th but May 30th I think could have ranked right up there with June 30th! I guess the 30th is just a good wedding day in my distorted mind. :)
P.S. My neighbor's house just sold and the buyers are coming from Texas. I thought everyone was going TO Texas but I guess a few are leaving too. You should come next. :)
Happy Anniversary! Sweet post and I love those pear cookies at your wedding - super cute.
ReplyDeleteMay 30th - what a great day for a wedding! I was married on Sept. 30th but really wanted June 30th but May 30th I think could have ranked right up there with June 30th! I guess the 30th is just a good wedding day in my distorted mind. :)
P.S. My neighbor's house just sold and the buyers are coming from Texas. I thought everyone was going TO Texas but I guess a few are leaving too. You should come next. :)
ReplyDelete