Sitting in Sacrament Meeting today, I was pondering a few things in my heart. As I prayed to myself about things in my life, I sat and pondered about the Savior and the Plan of Salvation. Being the girl that I am, I let my mind complicate my thoughts (as I normally do). It was Fast Sunday, and as people were baring their testimonies, I listened. But then, a bunch of children got up. As I listened to their simple views on the Gospel, I was again taught a great lesson. The testimony that struck me was that of a little girl who said that she was grateful to know that no matter what, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will always be with us and will lead us. Such simple words, yet so profound. I needed to be reminded that the Gospel of Christ is simple; follow Him and He will never lead you astray. I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for giving us His Son, my Savior. I know He lives and loves each and every one of us.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi friend! I agree! Children have a way of simplifing things so that we can all understand and feel the Spirit. Father lives, Christ lives! They love us and show it through others. I still have the note that you left on my door when we were roomies oh so many years ago. It meant so much to me, knowing that you care for me. Thank you. I love you and am blessed knowing you. You were always there when I needed you.
ReplyDelete