Friday, July 17, 2009

Birth Day


He's here!! He's here!! Baby Karam was born yesterday afternoon...the day after I left California. Sad. But, that's ok, at least we have modern technology and I can see instant pictures. I can't even begin to express the true joy that I have in knowing that Karam is here and he and my sister are both doing fine; he is truly a miracle baby. I am so happy for my sister and her husband...the Lord does hear and answer all of our prayers. I stole the above pic from my sister-in-law's Facebook album, but as soon as I receive more pics, I will post them!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your sister and for you. Hopefully you'll get to meet him in person soon. I hope you guys are doing well in Texas. The "pit" or "hole" or "dungeon" (whatever you want to call it) is still vacant. Just wanted to let you both know you're missed. Jayleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Congrats on being an auntie!!

    ReplyDelete