So, in my extreme boredom, I found an "image" of boredom...LOL!! Right now, I am playing the waiting game for a job that I REALLY want. It's not at all fun, but that's ok. I am hoping and praying that it will all turn out fine. I have been filling my time with a lot of reading, I just finished Gerald Lund's new book The Undaunted...a must read!! It was amazing to read about these brave pioneers that settled in Southern Utah and traveled through some of my mission's areas. I've also been occupying my time working on my Family History...it is so exciting! So, this is my update for the moment, fun huh?! Wednesday, October 7, 2009
I'm Bored...ugh!
So, in my extreme boredom, I found an "image" of boredom...LOL!! Right now, I am playing the waiting game for a job that I REALLY want. It's not at all fun, but that's ok. I am hoping and praying that it will all turn out fine. I have been filling my time with a lot of reading, I just finished Gerald Lund's new book The Undaunted...a must read!! It was amazing to read about these brave pioneers that settled in Southern Utah and traveled through some of my mission's areas. I've also been occupying my time working on my Family History...it is so exciting! So, this is my update for the moment, fun huh?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! Now THAT'S when you know you're bored! And someone was obviously bored enough to make that diagram! Good luck on the job wait. Truly. My mom just finished The Undaunted. We were excited to find out that we had an ancestor who was called to Hole in the Rock. Jeff and I have visited that site at Lake Powell. It's quite amazing.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I hope you get the job! I can suggest some good books if you like. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get your cute backgrounds?