In the past little while, I have really been trying to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I feel like I have learned so much in the past few months as I have been humbled (more than I would have liked) continually. But, now I look back and I see that there was wisdom in it. For example, I am so dang grateful to have a job! I have always taken work and employment for granted and being unemployed for 4 months certainly has a way of helping you appreciate the ability to work. I am so grateful for the job that I have. It is perfect for me and I really do love it! After putting out so many resumes and applications only to receive rejections, you start to doubt yourself. I am so thankful to know that I do have something to offer (even though Josh told me daily of how great I am...he's such a good guy!). I am grateful for the ability I have to work and the opportunity I have now to prove myself.Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Thanksgiving...
In the past little while, I have really been trying to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I feel like I have learned so much in the past few months as I have been humbled (more than I would have liked) continually. But, now I look back and I see that there was wisdom in it. For example, I am so dang grateful to have a job! I have always taken work and employment for granted and being unemployed for 4 months certainly has a way of helping you appreciate the ability to work. I am so grateful for the job that I have. It is perfect for me and I really do love it! After putting out so many resumes and applications only to receive rejections, you start to doubt yourself. I am so thankful to know that I do have something to offer (even though Josh told me daily of how great I am...he's such a good guy!). I am grateful for the ability I have to work and the opportunity I have now to prove myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amen! My husband always jokes about his moms constant reminders to have an attitude of gratitude! She's right though...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job!